The Oklahoma Department of CareerTech maintains a workplace sexual harassment policy to provide a uniform statement of expectations while protecting employees rights. The sexual harassment policy is designed to ensure confidentiality, prohibit retaliation and maintain the respect for all parties. The information in this course will detail management and employee responsibilities.
- Review the major employment civil rights laws
- Define sexual harassment as it occurs in the workplace or classroom, such as:
- Who can commit sexual harassment
- Who are the victims of harassment and discrimination
- Identify the forms of harassment