This course provides an introduction to CIMC's Private Security curriculum and outlines best practices for its delivery. This training consists of a learning module or lesson, a 10-question assessment, and a course completion document.
Instructions for completing this training:
- To begin, click the link for the Private Security Train-the-Trainer Learning Module under the "Course" section below.
- Read the module's contents. To advance through the lesson, click the red "Continue" button at the bottom of each screen.
- After you read each screen and complete all embedded Knowledge Check questions, a link to the online assessment will appear in the "Course" section.
- Take the online assessment and check your answers along the way by clicking the "Check" button. Correct your answer to the question, if necessary. You must earn a score of 90 percent or higher to access the course completion document. You may take the assessment multiple times.
- Once you successfully complete and submit the assessment, a link to the completion document will appear below.
- Click the link to access the document. Doing so will notify CareerTech's online course facilitator of your completion. You may also print the course completion document for your records.